Our Enrichment Night for July was actually held on July 24th and was combined with UC 2nd. Great to see everyone, by the way! Nothing halts or even slows down in San Diego for Pioneer Day, but anyone that has lived in Utah knows the difference! We had a fun time, even without a parade or fireworks.
I know that we have good cooks in our group, but you ladies are amazing! If you brought food and didn't bring your recipes, PLEASE share! We can post them on this blog. I wasn't one of the judges, but I was sampling everything just the same and I would love to add your recipes to my collection! So many pots of beans and they all tasted so different and delicious! Sampling all those main dishes didn't leave room for dessert, but I took a sample plate home and shared with my husband...the desserts were all so yummy! Not leaving out the breads and food storage items, of course! I won't start naming names, in case I get them wrong or forget someone unintentionally. I do have a question...did someone put tofu in their chili? Mike...my son...came down from working in the nursery and had a bowl and loved it and he's a slightly (ha!) picky eater! Anyway, great work ladies!
In case you're not sure how to get your recipe to me, just click on the comments, write the recipe, including your name, and it will get sent to me. I'll figure out a way to set up a recipe collection...maybe even with another linked blog. Oh, and if you have comments, please leave them for me! That's how I know if you're coming :)
No comments:
Post a Comment